Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

This is a pretty cool game

Some smaller pieces of clothing don't seem to want to fall off no matter how many times you go over them and the pac man thing is really hard, its a real hard game. And I was sorta disturbed by tails but its good, maybe could use a little work.

Cursor-Rama 1.5 Cursor-Rama 1.5

Its neat if nothing else

I'll wait for you to have more interaction in it before I say much else, sorta cool cursors but as you know not much to do with them.

Matrix run away! Matrix run away!

Sorry I can't vote higher on it

Add a preloader and sound and it will be great, no sound sucks and same with no preloader. its very good though.

Suicide Bunny 2 Suicide Bunny 2

Much better then the first

It is hard as shit with two saw blades going though, and I wish there was more to it then there is, but I guess then it wouldn't be suicide bunny

Zombie Adventure Zombie Adventure

Wouldn't really call it a game

Might be neat if you actually made it more game like though, make zombies to pick from, different paths to take, stuff like that.

NG pop Quiz NG pop Quiz

Song was funny at least

I dont know, it was pretty lame, only 5 questions, why'd you make it out of 15 points? wouldn't it have been easier that way?

Croozer responds:

Why is it lame, you can call it crap, you don't understand it, it has 15 questions, which means 15 points, did you even play the whole game, god you are so dumb

Mike Tyson Punchout Mike Tyson Punchout

Well

Any one that either cheated to get to mike tyson, or actually worked hard to get to tyson in Mike Tyson Punchout can enjoy this. Beating the shit out of him, anyone that played the game knows how impossible Tyson is, he's like god. I enjoyed this.

Styleless Ranger! Styleless Ranger!

What the hell?

Its not in english? How the hell do you play it? what the hell is going on in it? What the hell in general?

spining cube!!!! spining cube!!!!

That about sucked

have you ever heard of file compression?

NGmaster responds:

sorry, dident feel like it

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Nice gore

Very good gore and lots of it, would have been nice if the characters weren't so stick figurey but I know how hard it is to draw in flash.